Aquafog 3300 by City Theatrical
This water-based system is light-weight, portable and durable, allowing you to create large amounts of billowing fog. It features a durable molded thermoplastic tank for corrosion resistance and lighter weight.
No more rusting steel drums to replace. The large lid lifts for easy loading of the stainless steel ice shelf. All electrical components are conveniently located behind the electrical panel. A powerful stainless steel pump brings heated water from the tank up to the dry ice. A 6" fan pressurizes the tank and sends the fog out to the stage.
• Light-weight, portable and durable
• Holds 28 gallons of water and 75 lbs. of dry ice
• 120v electrical system with circuit breakers
• Indicator lights for water temperature and heating element status
• Low-water cutout protection
• Adjustable sensing circuit to maintain temperature over extended use periods
• Non-corroding thermoplastic tank
• Extra large access lid for easy loading
• Integral casters for transport