Working closely with the market, Martin has addressed many of the issues in terms of the functionality and serviceability of LED lighting and has produced one of the most innovative, functional and service-friendly LED products on the market today.
The Stagebar 54 is extremely bright - bright enough to be matched with other light sources. With five colored diodes (Red, Green, Blue, Amber and White), instead of the usual three, Martin is able to offer a broader and finer range of colors. While the amber helps extend the color range and give effective color temperature control, the white diode provides a better white light quality and the chance to create softer, subtler pastels.
Martin set out to solve what has been one of the major drawbacks of LED lighting: color consistency. A central feature of the Stagebar 54 is the ability to create even and consistent colors. This is because each pixel board leaving the factory has been measured and calibrated, guaranteeing standardized brightness and color performance
A prime focus in the development of the Stagebar 54 has been to circumvent some of the logistic and set-up problems associated with LED lighting. This has culminated in a simple, unique all-in-one solution. Each Stagebar unit has direct power and DMX inputs so there is no need for external power supplies or additional cables and DMX boxes. Loop-through power and data links let you daisy chain fixtures, saving miles of cable spaghetti.
A battery-powered control menu on every fixture is an incredible time saver. This feature lets you configure and address the units off-site even when fixtures are not powered up.
The standard Omega bracket or the included mounting system allows both truss and floor mounting and doubles as a carrying handle. Cutouts in end profiles make horizontal fixture alignment quick, easy and accurate. In addition, the Stagebar 54 is lightweight at 5.5 or 7.3 kg (12.1 or 16.1 lbs.), saving weight in transport and on the truss.
To give maximum flexibility as possible, Martin has provided four distinct control modes. This gives the option of simple and effective control economizing on channels, or full, comprehensive control when a designer needs it.
1) RGB (Red, Green, Blue) Using only three channels this mode approximates a standard RGB output based on all five diodes
2) RGBAW (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White) Using five channels, this mode controls each diode independently allowing fine-tuned color command
3) HSI (Hue, Saturation, Intensity) HSI is relatively new in lighting control. It is highly intuitive - set the effect you want by scrolling through hues (red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet), altering their saturation from deep to white, and finally changing their intensity from bright to dark.
4) HSI-C (Hue, Saturation, Intensity and Color Temperature) HSI-C adds color temperature control to the intuitive benefits of HSI.
In addition, the Stagebar offers four pixel control modes that let you control pixels individually or in groups of 2, 3 or 6. The advantage of this is that you can save on DMX channels when working with designs that require multi-pixel blocks of color.
The Stagebar 54 is controlled by industry standard DMX 512-A. RJ-45 connectors and optional XLR adapters give maximum flexibility.
• 54 LEDS in 5 colors - Red, Green, Blue, Amber and White
• Consistent color with factory-calibrated pixels
• Choice of lens options: 29° (standard) or opaque diffuser
• All-in-one system with direct power & DMX inputs
• Loop-through wiring of power and data to reduce cabling
• Automatic heat management for optimum performance
• Auto sensing SMPS for worldwide compatibility
• Battery powered control menu for off-site set-up without power
• Choice of DMX control modes: RGB, RGBAW, HSI, HSIC
Control and Programming:
• Color control modes: RGBAW, RGB, HSI, HSIC
• DMX channels: 3 – 30
• Grouped pixel control options: 6 x 1 (individual), 3 x 2, 2 x 3 or 1 x 6 (all as one group) pixels
• DMX address setting: Manual, auto addressing and auto address copy
• Fixture setup: Onboard control panel with display
• Display: Battery-powered backlit LCD, 2 x 16 characters
• 16-bit control (internal): RGBAW, RGB, HSI, HSIC
• Protocol: USITT DMX512-A
• Receiver: RS-485
• Firmware update: Serial upload via DMX link
• Light source: Luxeon K2 high power emitters
• LED power per pixel: 2 x 1.2 W red, 2 x 2.9 W green, 2 x 2.9 W royal blue, 2 x 1.2 W amber, 1 x 2.9 W white__
• Total LED power per bar: 116 W
• Even pitch across adjacent fixtures: Horizontal/vertical (Stagebar 54L), horizontal (Stagebar 54S)
• Total output (max.): 1900 lm
• Color: Black
• Housing: Steel and aluminum
• Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated
• Protection rating: IP20
• Mounting points: Adjustable mounting bracket, 1/4-turn locks, four M6 threaded holes
• Orientation: Any
• Power in/out: Neutrik Powercon
• Data in/out: RJ-45
• AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
• Power supply unit: Integrated, auto-sensing multi-voltage
• Power output fuse: 15 AT (slow blow)
• Main fuse: 4 AT (slow blow)