Studio Color 250
The Studio Color 250 fixture is a soft-focus companion to the Studio Spot 250. Studio Color 250 uses the same yoke mechanism, electronics, and optical system as Studio Spot 250, and produces over 7,000 lumens. Fitted with a full CYM (cyan, yellow, and magenta) subtractive color mixing system, Studio Color 250 also includes six independent colors (including a black light filter) to supplement its spectrum of colors. A lenticular effect wheel allows variable horizontal and vertical beam shaping.
Studio Color® 250 Features
• Two user types (A and B) per fixture, each with an on-board 16 scene memory for a total of 32 scene memory per fixture in stand-alone mode.
• High-resolution DMX 512 control.
• Easy-to-program alphanumeric LED (light emitting diode) display.
• DMX macro channel factory-programmed with unique combinations of constructs including functions such as ballyhoos and lazy-eight movements - functions which, in the past, could be accomplished only with the use of top of the range controllers.
• Both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors.
• Two user types allowed per fixture, each with its own 16-scene memory and fixture settings.
• Factory-programmed fixture demo built in as a preset default while in stand-alone mode.
• Exclusive Lightwave Research® multi-phase technology and optical encoders to automatically correct the beam’s position if the fixture’s head is manually moved from its programmed position.
• High efficiency, 2000 hour MSD250/2 lamp developed by Philips® in conjunction with High End Systems®, Inc.
• Motion range of 570° pan and 270° tilt.
• Enhanced construct parameters including ramp/snap, random, and spin functions.
• High efficiency reflector and optical train providing over 7,000 total lumens.
• CYM color mixing.
• Soft-edge output from 115mm Fresnel lens with blending curve output.
• Six additional dichroic colors with seamless color change including CTO and black light filter.
• Rotatable, variable horizontal and vertical beam shaping.
• Motorized zoom for additional beam angle flexibility.
• Time code synchronization in stand-alone mode via Master/Slave links to any combination of Technobeam, Studio Spot®, Studio Color 250, and Studio Spot 250 fixtures.
• DMX analyzer for easy DMX troubleshooting.
• Variable-speed strobe.
• Full dimming and fade-to-black.
• Easy-to-program alphanumeric LED display.
• LED status indicators.
• Precision stepper motors used to control shutter, color wheels, and beam shaping (lenticular) wheel.
• Remote fixture power up and shut down.
• Optional Laser Aiming Device (LAD™) for beam positioning in daylight or high ambient light conditions.