ROSCO 1600 Fogger
The Model 1600 offers high output and remarkable flexibility in a compact and easily transportable unit. It has volume control to give just the right amount of fog for just about any situation from small wisps to large clouds. The Model 1600 is controlled through a control panel that serves as either the remote or on-board control and is connected to the machine with a standard 7 pin XLR connector.
The system uses a peristaltic pump that has a unique aluminum pump housing designed specifically for this machine. This pump, in conjunction with a steel heat exchanger, makes the equipment extremely rugged and enables it to generate higher outputs than other fog machines.
The Model 1600 also offers an air input that allows effects to be created and the machine to be cleaned easily and quickly. (Clogged heat exchangers are the most common form of machine malfunction. Using compressed air helps keep the heat exchanger clean.)
A liter bottle of Rosco Fog Fluid sits neatly encased in a well at the rear of the machine. Fluid is fed to the machine via the fluid inlet that is mounted next to the well on the top of the machine.
• Power requirements: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 11.75 Amps. 220/240 volts, 50/60 Hz, 7.5 Amps. 100 volts, 50/60 Hz, 13.5
• Amps. Model 1600 is compatible with power sources using 115 volt, 400 Hz.
• Dimensions: 18.75" x 8.25" x 7.25" (48cm x 21cm x 18.5cm).
• Weight: 21 lbs. (9.45 kg).
• Warm-up time: Approximately five minutes.
• Maximum fluid consumption: 2.5 liters per hour. 63cc per minute.
• Particle size: 0.25 - 60 microns.
• Standard remote: 24 volts DC system. Fog switch, fog light and ready light. Cord - 15 feet (4.57m).
• Power cord: 7.5 feet (2.25m) EAC Type female plug